Caleb offers a unique combination of alternative modalities to discover answers to your health struggles. He is genuinely committed to restoring hope by finding the underlying causes of your health challenges. Your treatment will be administered by a certified professional in a safe, environment, using state-of-the-art equipment. Whether you have never tried acupuncture before or you are looking for a better alternative, Caleb is the best choice for your needs each time. When you need a better option for your pain relief and discomfort, just call Caleb at Durango Acupuncture today and schedule your initial appointment. Get the care that you have been looking for with Caleb.
· You will receive the benefit of many state-of-the-art, in depth diagnostic tools that I use.
· I have practiced Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine for 16 years serving Durango and the Four Corners Region.
· I use aspects of the Acupuncture Sports Medicine program to assess for postural alignment patterns that contribute to pain and tension. I use Orthopedic Acupuncture for pain treatments
· Use of Dr Tan's and Master Tung's acupuncture systems that effectively balance the body and treat the root of the problem. Four Constitutional Acupuncture is used to restore health based on our unique body types.
· I use Pain Neutralization Technique (PNT) to turn off painful trigger points or other imbalanced neurological reflexes which also aids in diagnosing appropriate acupuncture points to use.
· I perform a Kinesiological Exam of Organ Reflex points to assess priorities in healing and deeper causes of health issues.
· I use a Functional Medicine approach to evaluate Blood Chemistry Lab after results, assess health and prescribe supplements to restore health
I have strong clinical experience treating pain in the neck, back, and joint pain (shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles). I use Electrical Stimulation Acupuncture and Cupping when appropriate.
· I have strong clinical experience treating immune, endocrine, digestion and metabolism health issues.
· I use Field Control Therapy, a Bio-resonance Testing and Homeopathic treatment approach for heavy metals, chemical toxins and pathogens blocking organ function.
Licensed Acupuncturist, LAC, in Colorado and has National License through the NCCAOM.
Graduated from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine with a diploma in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in 2000.
Is a current member in good standing of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado.
Holds a Bachelor of Science from Colorado State University.
I first went to see Caleb after a knee surgery, when after many months and many interventions, the swelling in my knee would not go down. After two or three acupuncture treatments, the swelling was gone and I had my knee back. I then saw my 13-year –old, who has had serious pollen allergies, enjoy her first symptom –free spring and fall in several years , as a result of acupuncture. Since then, my family and I have gone to see Caleb for many matters, large and small. We have greatly appreciated both his manner and his practice, and I feel that my family is healthier as a result of his care.